You will become the Talent Recruiter who will look for top talents who fit our Young Talent Program or our Post PhD Program. This way you will start building, expanding and maintaining our talent pool and make every contact unforgettable. Together with the Talent Acquisition Team, you are responsible for finding starters and PhD candidates, giving real personal career advice and ensuring that they become as enthusiastic about Mploy Associates as you are.
What are your activities?
What exactly does it mean to be a Talent Recruiter at Mploy Associates? You include those who:
- Will draft vacancy texts
- Select candidates based on CV and telephone contact
- Hold career interviews and provide candidates with honest and substantiated career advice
- Determines and deploys the most efficient recruitment channels
- And will communicate with team Business Relations to coordinate profiles and introduce potential candidates
In addition to these activities, as a Talent Recruiter you get plenty of room to take on extra projects. In this way you develop and give various training courses for study associations and our talent pool. You are also closely involved in optimizing the candidate journey (and if you can express your creativity in something, this is it!). And that’s not all. Do you want to expand our campus recruitment network? Do you have a good network within study and student associations? Be our guest and enjoy yourself!
What are we
You are a hard worker and hyper-social person who is
not only able to give the right candidates the tip they
need at the right time but is also able to quickly gain
insight into the strengths and weaknesses of a person
(yes we all seem to have them). You also have:
- Completed education at HBO or WO level
- A house in (the vicinity of) the Dom city, Utrecht
- A driven personality, you are socially skilled and
- Experience within recruitment is useful, but if you
do not have this, we would like to teach you
- Excellent skill in speaking and writing good Dutch
- And last but not least: you have good ideas to make our team even better, we like to learn from each other.
What do we offer?
You will have the best colleagues. For real. Further:
- An excellent salary in your bank account (yes, also a performance bonus)
and fringe benefits
- Compensation of costs for car or public transport, laptop and telephone
- Great team activities
- A (very) tasty lunch every day (if you still have good ideas, let us know)
- Fun Friday afternoon drinks. Guaranteed!
- There is also plenty of room for personal development
- Training opportunities through the Mploy Academy
JOIN our team join our team join our team