The general statement that millennials find calling awkward does not apply to you. Because you are not afraid to answer the phone. You also know exactly what motivates someone and why they do what they do. You prefer to combine these things into a team of young and ambitious people and enjoy working with them. You know your team in and out!
What are your activities?
You will become the Talent Recruiter looking for top candidates who fit our Young Talent Program or our Post PhD Program. You are the one that they feel they should always have spoken to! You will be building, expanding, and maintaining our talent pool and you make every contact unforgettable. Together with the Recruitment Team, you are responsible for finding graduates and PhD students, giving real personal career advice, and making sure they get as enthusiastic about Mploy Associates as you are. Furthermore, you are the one who:
- Will draft vacancy texts
- Select candidates based on CV and telephone contact
- Hold career interviews and provide candidates with honest
and substantiated career advice
- Determines and deploys the most efficient recruitment channels
- And will communicate with team Business Relations to coordinate profiles and introduce potential candidates
What are we
You are a hard worker and hyper-social coach who is
not only able to give the right candidates the tip they
need at the right time but is also able to quickly gain
insight into the strengths and weaknesses of a person
(yes we all seem to have them). You also have:
- Completed education at HBO or WO level
- A house in (the vicinity of) the Dom city, Utrecht
- A driven personality, you are socially skilled and
- Experience within recruitment is useful, but if you
do not have this, we would like to teach you
- Excellent skill in speaking and writing good Dutch
- And last but not least: you have good ideas to make our team even better, we like to learn from each other.
What do we offer?
You will have the best colleagues. For real. Further:
- An excellent salary in your bank account (yes, also a performance bonus)
and fringe benefits
- Compensation of costs for car or public transport, laptop and telephone
- Great team activities
- A (very) tasty lunch every day (if you still have good ideas, let us know)
- Fun Friday afternoon drinks. Guaranteed!
- There is also plenty of room for personal development
- Training opportunities through the Mploy Academy
JOIN our team join our team join our team