The fact that the future of our Young Talents is in your hands does not scare you. In fact, it only makes you more motivated. You know exactly what today’s young talent needs. And no, that’s not an Insta rehab course, but someone who can motivate them for the right things. In a safe environment, where they can develop themselves. And the one who can create that environment is you, right?
What are your activities?
As a Talent Manager, you will take on the personal and professional growth of about 25 academically trained Young Talents. You prefer to motivate and coach all day long. Do you also speak some other languages? That works out well, because you will be working with more than 20 nationalities (only English is not a problem either). Furthermore, you are the one who:
- You give flashy substantive and personal training courses four times a week
- The first point of contact and the manager is for the Young Talents
- Supervised intervision sessions with Talent teams
- Coaching talks with Young Talents
- Has contact with the managers of the client and conducts evaluation sessions about the Young Talents
- Responsible for executing and monitoring the entire HR cycle of the Young Talents
- Closely involved in the further development of our Young Talent Program and the Employee Journey
- The driving force behind the onboarding process and introduction program of the Young Talents
What are we
You are one-out-of-a-million, an extremely driven and enthusiastic motivator with the following qualities:
- An education at HBO or WO level
- Living near Utrecht
- Experience within a corporate environment
- A real people manager who is able to bring out the best in colleagues
- A doer and an organizational talent, independent, creative, solution-oriented and driven
- Structured and highly empathetic
- Available 32-40 hours a week
- Fluent in Dutch and English (speech and writing)
In addition, you are interested every day to learn more about personal development, or you already have a diploma on the wall from a completed coach and/or psychology course.
What do we offer?
You will have the best colleagues. For real. Further:
- An excellent salary in your bank account (yes, also a performance bonus)
and fringe benefits
- Compensation of costs for car or public transport, laptop and telephone
- Great team activities
- A (very) tasty lunch every day (if you still have good ideas, let us know)
- Fun Friday afternoon drinks. Guaranteed!
- There is also plenty of room for personal development
- Training opportunities through the Mploy Academy
JOIN our team join our team join our team