WE ARE LOOKING FOR
To become the sales talent of the Netherlands is your dream, right? Absolutely. After following our Sales Talent Program you will know you have done everything possible and what you still need to do to get this nomination.
Twice a year, in September and February, we give four driven commercial high potentials the opportunity to start in our Sales Talent Program. During the Sales Talent Program you will develop into an expert sparring partner at the top of the business world. Not only because it is always fun to sit around the table with you but also because they need your advice on how to make their teams successful.
What are your activities?
The Sales Talent Program is a one-year program in which you will be guided from sales talent to a successful Business Consultant or Business Developer. It is an intensive program where you will follow weekly training and coaching and it is based on three important pillars: personal, professional and theoretical development. For example, acquisition, consulting, presentation and persuasion. No worries, no hours of learning theory in the books, we learn mainly by doing and give you direct responsibility. For example:
- Finding leads, planning appointments and having coffee (or drinks) with your future client;
- Advising clients on how to build a successful team. You make a plan for this and are responsible for its implementation;
- Together with the client, you will draw up detailed job profiles and coordinate these with your colleagues in Talent Acquisition;
- Introducing candidates with the right skills and personality to the client, preparing them for the intake and ensuring a good start;
- Interact with Talent Management to further develop the candidates and monitor important team metrics together with the client.
We always welcome creativity and innovative ideas. So do you have refreshing plans to take our business to the next level? Bring it on.
What are we
You are enthusiastic, driven and have a healthy work ethic to work within a professional, commercial organization. Furthermore, you have:
- Completed an education at HBO or WO level;
- A maximum of 3 years work experience after your studies and ready for a career boost;
- Commercial insight, you are pro-active and you have a passion for developing customer relations;
- Live in the Randstad;
- A healthy dose of self-confidence and insight into your development points;
- A strong punctual and structured personality;
- A strong motivation to get the most out of yourself and your environment for the customer.
What do we offer?
You get the most fun colleagues who are at least as driven as you are. Furthermore, you get:
- An excellent salary in your bank account (yes, also a performance bonus) and secondary benefits;
- (Electric) bicycle or public transport card, laptop and a business phone;
- Great team events and social gatherings;
- Every day a (very) nice lunch at the office (if you have good ideas, let us know);
- A beautiful home office so you can also work from home;
- Weekly training, a more experienced buddy for all your questions and personal coaching;
- An international work environment with colleagues from all over the world;
- A role during pro bono projects at socially relevant NGOs;
- A lot of space for personal development because we will give you as much responsibility as you want and can handle;
- A generous development budget to take your talent to the next level.
JOIN our team join our team join our team