WE ARE LOOKING FOR
What are your
You become the hero(in) of our team because you can make a party out of our applications. You will do this by taking the design and user interface of a number of in-house developed applications to the next level. Tasks that can be involved are:
- Discuss the requirements with colleagues
- Designing a user-friendly user interface
- Develop efficient user paths
- Implement design and user paths within the applications developed in an agile low-code platform
- Drafting concise user documentation.
- In short, after your internship, our colleagues don’t want to stop working in the smoothest applications they have ever experienced.
What are we
You are a UX designer who can also implement your design skills well. In addition you are:
- Busy with a college or university education in the field of communication and multimedia design, graphic design, app development or a related study.
- A designer with a sense of technology who further develops our apps and tools.
- And last but not least: result-oriented and pleasant.
Experience with programs like Sketch, InVision and the Adobe CC package is an advantage.
What do we offer?
You get the best colleagues. For real. Further:
- An excellent internship fee in your bank account
(with a performance bonus as well)
- As much responsibility as you want and can handle
- Great team outings and fun drinks
- A (very) tasty lunch every day (if you still have good ideas, let us know).
JOIN our team join our team join our team