You understand what a team needs before they even know it. You know how to ask the right critical questions and get energy from keeping several projects running at the same time. Commercial mindset? You can’t do otherwise. You are the one who will make sure everyone wants to work at Mploy Associates.
What are your activities?
You will be responsible for hiring new colleagues. You are up to date with what is going on within all the teams of Mploy Associates. You are the one with the vision on how we can enthuse the best people and make every contact unforgettable. In addition, you get a lot of room to work creatively to find the right people. Furthermore, you are the one who:
- Visits the different teams (such as Marketing, Business Relations, HR, IT, etc.) to gauge exactly what kind of new colleagues they need;
- Maintains contact with the team leads about the progress;
- Writes vacancies and makes sure the right business case is created;
- Searches for the right candidates using the best software;
- Selects candidates based on their CVs, making contact and conducts interviews;
- Creates an unforgettable experience for candidates;
- Determines the most efficient recruitment channels and deploys them.
What are we
You are a hard worker, super social and communicative. With your enthusiasm, you bind the best people to our organization. You show initiative and can work well independently. Furthermore, you have:
- A completed education at HBO or WO level;
- A home in (the area of) the Domstad, Utrecht;
- Are driven, proactive and you work in a structured way;
- Experience within recruitment is definitely useful but if you do not have this then we will gladly teach you in our Recruitment Academy;
- An excellent ability to speak and write good Dutch and English.
And last but not least: you have many good ideas to make our team even better, we like to learn from each other.
What do we offer?
You get the most fun colleagues who are at least as driven as you are. Furthermore you get:
- An excellent salary in your bank account (yes, also a performance bonus) and secondary benefits;
- (Electric) bicycle or public transport card, laptop and telephone allowance;
- Great team outings and social gatherings;
- Every day a (very) nice lunch at the office (if you have good ideas, let us know);
- A nice home office so you can work from home;
- An international work environment with colleagues from all over the world;
- A role during pro bono projects at socially relevant NGOs;
- Lot’s of space for personal development because we will give you as much responsibility as you want and can handle;
- A generous development budget to take your talent to the next level.
JOIN our team join our team join our team