WE ARE LOOKING FOR
You’re the one who can sell sand in the desert, right? You are the one who takes responsibility for what you say because you know what you want. You have no problem making new contacts and maintaining them, in fact, you thrive for it. Well, then you are the Account Manager we are looking for.
What are your
You will regularly socialize with our (potential) customers while having a coffee or beer. The Zuidas is your playground and place to be, and you ensure that all managers have you under their shortcut on their phone. More in business language:
- Acquiring new contacts, meeting with customers and arranging projects with our clients
- Coordinate requirements in response to requests from existing customers
- Preparing candidates for an intake interview with our clients.
You will give both substantive explanations about the position and will help training for job application skills
- Working closely with Recruitment, you will coordinate the desired profiles with them, whereby it is important that you can clearly explain the obtained information
What are we
You are enthusiastic, honest ( you say what you do, and do what you say), have a healthy work ethic and you have:
- Completed an education at HBO or WO level, or are
almost done graduating
- Maximum 5 years of work experience
- A home in the Randstad
- A healthy dose of confidence and you are a tower of strength for both our clients and your own team
- A personality that comes alive when you make phone calls and conduct (cold) acquisition conversations
- A wealth of knowledge for the client
- A strong motivation to achieve your targets, this gives you a boost to get the most out of yourself and your environment
- A strong, punctual, and structured personality
And last but not least: you have many good ideas to improve our business!
What do we offer?
You get the best colleagues. For real. Further:
- An excellent salary in your bank account (yes, also a performance bonus)
and fringe benefits
- Compensation of costs for car or public transport, laptop and telephone
- Great team activities
- A (very) tasty lunch every day (if you still have good ideas, let us know)
- Fun Friday afternoon drinks. Guaranteed.
- A work place in the center of Utrecht
- Plenty of room for personal development
If you have this ambition, it is also possible to eventually take on a team lead role as a Sales Manager. As a Sales Manager, you take sales colleagues in tow and you become ultimately responsible for one of our sectors (Banking, Insurance, or Pension Funds).
JOIN our team join our team join our team